Self Diagnosis and Criteria for Coming to
- Inability to perform your normal job without increased pain.
- Back and leg pain
- Neck and arm pain
- Have been told NOT to see a chiropractor from someone that has never
been to a doctor of chiropractic or has had no training in chiropractic case
- Complaints of frequent headaches
- Chronic complaints of neck pain and stiffness
- Chronic complaints of back pain with difficulty in bending , sitting
- Unsuccessful previous neck or back treatment especially with recurrent or
- Have been told with previous care that "nothing was found" or
the test results are "normal" and nothing except pain medication has been
offered to you.
- Progressive stiffness in the neck or the low back upon arising from
- Have constant pain in the spine and just want to make the pain stop.
- Are in too much pain to exercise.
- Are interested in information to prevent future health care conditions
- Are interested in health care that takes care of your health rather than
focusing the majority of the efforts toward disease management.
- Are ready to take the responsibility to make your health better with a
Doctor-Coach relationship so that you can reach the goals that you want to
If you have one or more of the above problems, you may benefit from a visit to
the Sheely Chiropractic Clinic. For an appointment with the Sheely Chiropractic
Clinic, please call 513-217-7035 24 hours a day, seven days a week . if we arenotable to able to answer, please leave a message and we will return your call.
accept you as a patient, you will be very pleased with the efforts
we display in providing you care.
Return to previous page